Wednesday, December 18, 2013

A peek at my journal

December, t'is the season for secrets and lies. I cannot share with you what I have been working on because... reasons. I thought I would take the opportunity to share a few sketches with you instead.

I have kept a journal/sketchbook fairly consistently since I was a little girl. It is my own world in there so consider yourself lucky to be welcomed in.
I am not sure what I will do with this butterfly
 but I cannot wait to figure it out.
Sketches from when I was working on my green and pink deer.
 This is based off of 1 Corinthians 15: 35-58
I would be more than happy to further clarify for you just ask.
This is the beginning of another tattoo idea but that is a ways off yet.

Oh snap that looks familiar. ; )
Doodle doodle
 Also, this happened this morning. 
Calvin will not leave the presents alone. 
He tried to stand on this I guess and got his foot stuck. 
Caught red handed...or red box footed in this case.
P.S. His foot is fine and was easily freed.

2 comments:

  1. Calvin's idea is very contagious around christmas time ....I remember my youngest done the same....many years ago:) love to see more of your sketches and doodling!
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! xx, Lana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I plan to regularly put up some stuff from my sketchbook so check back. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you. Thanks for reading.

    ReplyDelete