Thursday, October 9, 2014

A Little Fall Update

It has been a busy minute. 

My September Art in the Park show started off  too windy but overall was a good day.

 Among my sales was this pretty card. I wonder what special note was written inside.

After the show, most of my inventory went to Tennessee with my Mother-in-law. She is currently doing a month and a half long craft show at Dollywood and was kind enough to bring my stuff along. I have no idea what if anything is selling. Whatever does not sell will be back up for sale on my Etsy in November just in time for Christmas shopping. 

My prints are currently available. If anyone is interested in the originals they are for sale just not listed. Please contact me. 

Anyway...

Things are getting spooky around here.

My sister visited last weekend and did this craft with Avia. Scary stuff. 

Last but not least, this guy insisted on picking a green pumpkin. I might have weird kids. 

No comments:

Post a Comment