Wednesday, April 23, 2014

A treat for you


Do you already have a love for hand embroidery or want to try it out?
I am proud to announce my first hand embroidery pattern is now available for instant download as a PDF!

In addition to the printable ice cream cone pattern, there are a few freebie designs as a bonus. The two pages of instructions explain how to transfer the pattern onto the fabric of your choice and have a few outline stitch diagrams. There is also a photo color reference sheet. 

More patterns coming soon.


 Are you are interested in trying your hand embroidery but do not know where to start?
I recommend Embroidery 101.


If you really like this ice cream tea towel but have zero interest in trying to make it for yourself, the completed original is for sale here.

I hope you enjoy my yummy little design.


No comments:

Post a Comment